Manager, Economic Development Services
As the economic development director for Great River Energy, Lambrecht is responsible for:
- Administration and implementation of economic development strategies for 28 member electric cooperatives across Minnesota
- Coordination of federal state and local financing programs to achieve successful project financing and development
- Directly responsible for more than $35 million of internal development financing, with complete project costs in excess of $700 million
- Administration of Member CEO Economic Development Advisory Board
- He is also actively involved in multiple economic development organizations at local state and national level.