International Economic Development Council
The International Economic Development Council (IEDC) is a non-profit membership organization dedicated to helping economic developers do their job more effectively and raising the profile of the profession. When we succeed, our members create more high-quality jobs, develop more vibrant communities, and generally improve the quality of life in their regions.
Provide leadership and excellence in economic development
for our communities, members, and partners.
We embrace the following core values. They reflect and support our mission, and guide our decisions, actions and provision of services:
- Social responsibility and a dedication to building healthy, just, and competitive communities
- Creation of wealth for individuals, businesses, and communities
- Advancement of both the economic development profession and professional
- Cooperation and collaboration
- Diversity, tolerance, and equity