4th Annual Minnesota Women in Real Estate Summit
May 20, 2021 • 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Golden Valley Country Club
7001 Golden Valley Rd
Golden Valley, MN, MN 55427
Get Directions »
Time: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Current State of Affairs: Property Operations
- How COVID has changed property management forever
- Property Tours during and post-COVD
- Rethinking amenity spaces
- Changes to HVAC, airflow, and the increased emphasis on air quality
- How are you dealing with employees coming and going, elevators?
Women Real Estate Industry Leaders & Owners
- Being a champion for change: Continuing to Improve the Outlook for Women
- Challenges and differences for women as entrepreneurs in commercial real estate
- Support for diversity within the commercial real estate profession
- How did you make your way into a male dominated industry?
- Mentorships, finding and cultivating relationships
- Tips and advice on negotiating your worth
- What actions did you take that best helped you to the position you now have?
Path to Success: Overcoming Workplace Obstacles
- Current State of Affairs for women across real estate segments: Developers, Brokers, Property Managers & Investors
- What obstacles did you face in your path to success and how this might impact real estate professionals?
- Overcoming the current challenges and gender issues in real estate
- Companies that stand out as embracing Women in Real Estate today
- Learning and networking opportunities available to women entrepreneurs and commercial real estate
- Diversity and Inclusivity goals: will we ever realize this goal?
- Managing mental health as a woman in business; working moms, personal fitness and other challenges pile up
Real Estate Development and Construction Market Outlook
- What markets are active in development? What about opportunities for redevelopment?
- How is the construction industry dealing with COVID?
- Effect of inflationary pressures and rising construction costs
- Challenge or opportunity: young women coming into development and construction
- Evolving industry: what’s next for construction and development?