Federal and state government entities and nonprofits are working together to control the spread of the coronavirus and to support the businesses and individuals impacted by the virus and/or the protective measures being taken.
State COVID-19 Resources
- FAQs on DEED's Business Financing Programs Related to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Minnesota Disaster Recovery Fund (MDRF) for Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Northeast Minnesota Response Fund
- MN Dept. of Employment & Economic Development Info. for Employers
- MN Dept. of Employment & Economic Development Info. for Workers
- The SBA Twin Cities is holding daily trainings on the new disaster recovery loan programs.
- Entrepreneur Fund Small Business Relief Fund
- Initiative Foundation’s Central Minnesota Emergency Relief and Recovery Fund
- Minnesota Small Business Development Centers